[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Remoting, Unified Invokers] - Re: JBoss Remoting SVN conversion is today!

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 19:41:06 EST 2007

The conversion is complete!  The new repository is locations are:

Remoting 1.x, 2.x

Do NOT check these out directly; these URLs are the ROOT of the repository and if you check them out you will get all the tags, branches, etc. all at once - basically a zillion copies of the whole tree.  Instead make sure you check out JUST a branch or a tag at a time...

* Anonymous - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/
* Committer - https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/

The branch formerly known as "remoting_2_2_0_GA" is now located (relative to either of the above URLs) at "branches/2.2".  I've manually created the tag "tags/2.2.0-GA" based on the root of this branch.

Other useful branches such as "remoting_2_x" and "remoting_2_0" have been translated to "branches/2.x" and "branches/2.0" respectively.  The other branches and tags have been translated similarly.  Use the "svn ls" command (or your web browser) to get the complete list of branches and tags.

The "trunk" of Remoting 2.x is currently in a state of flux.  I'll leave it to a separate thread to discuss how to handle the current content of trunk.

Remoting 3.x

* Anonymous - http://anonsvn.jboss.com/repos/jbossremoting/remoting3/trunk
* Committer - https://svn.jboss.com/repos/jbossremoting/remoting3/trunk

Current development will occur in "trunk".  I'll be importing the tree tonight.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108732#4108732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108732