[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Embbedded - broken - some fixes - still not working

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 18:05:40 EST 2007

"epbernard" wrote :
  | And now there is a 4th kind with VFS which is also how Eclipse bundle work. some opaque URL that cannot be read without proprietary API calls

According to the PersistenceUnitInfo.getJarFileUrls() javadoc, all that is required to provide integration will be to have the vfs* URL corresponding to an unpacked jar be usable via our file: protocol handler so that a file: URL can be returned. This integration is part of the PersistenceUnitInfo implementation, not the VFS. The org.jboss.ejb3.entity.PersistenceUnitInfoImpl along with the URLStreamHandler implementation we install for the file: protocol need to be updated to support this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109097#4109097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109097