[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Maven Migration Status

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 23:53:36 EDT 2007

Thanks Anders, those are good suggestions. I decided to remove the module pom and just have the entire project 2 levels deep. That will avoid a lot of uneeded complexity and confusion. This will also help with the current and future team members maven learning curve, and it follows the MC structure.

I propose we name 2nd level directories like:

  | jboss-portal-modules-common/
  | jboss-portal/
  | jboss-portal-**-**/ (etc...)

I went ahead and deployed common to snapshots.jboss.org here. Ignore the jbossportal/, modules/, and common/ directories... I'm waiting on a response to remove those ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090471#4090471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090471