[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: EJBTHREE-786

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 11:53:37 EDT 2007

"ALRubinger" wrote : 4) Keep implementation as it current stands, but add new metadata (ie. @NoEjb2View) which will designate that we shouldn't have EJBObject be implemented by the Proxy.  Benefit here is that we keep support to EJB3.0 and EJB2.1 clients by default, and provide mechanism for Seam to have their "remove" method.

This strikes me as a ugly.  Is there no way this can be detected automatically or something? (and use an annotation as an override).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090737#4090737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090737