[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of AOP on JBoss (Aspects/JBoss)] - Re: ClassLoading Module usage

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 16:10:18 EDT 2007

With the new classloaders, how do I add a URL to the classloader? i.e. something similar to the old:

  |    private URL createURLAndAddToLoader(ClassLoader cl, File tempdir) throws IOException
  |    {
  |       URL tmpURL = tempdir.toURL();
  |       URL tmpCP = new URL(tmpURL, "?dynamic=true");
  |
  |       RepositoryClassLoader ucl = (RepositoryClassLoader) cl;
  |
  |       // We may be undeploying.
  |       if (ucl.getLoaderRepository() != null)
  |       {
  |          ucl.addURL(tmpCP);
  |       }
  |
  |       return tmpCP;
  |    }

Thinking about it, this probably looks somewhat dangerous, but I still think I need to be able to do something similar...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090802#4090802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090802