[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: AS integration project release procedure

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 11:37:00 EDT 2007

If you just want to be able to use the new module jar, then you probably can just deploy it to the snapshot server.  "mvn deploy" and then add the dependency in the app server, or wherever you want to use it.  I deployed the new module to here if you want to use that one:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/jboss-corba-ots-spi/

As far as releasing a single module or the whole project, I guess that's up to whoever is the project lead for that.  Maybe Adrian or Scott?
Multi-module projects like this are usually meant to be released together, but you can get around it and release individual modules if you want.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092075#4092075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092075