[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: Transaction behavior of clustered SFSB caching

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 12:54:49 EDT 2007

Replication should take place after tx completion (regardless of commit or rollback). With the new ejb3-cache this should be done on release of the SFSB.

Note that in the current implementation beans which do not implement SessionSynchronization release after method call. This strikes me as bad behaviour. We should always have a SFSB participate in the tx and release it on tx completion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092669#4092669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092669