[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: The default local interface (vs. EJBTHREE-785)

bill.burke@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 14:52:29 EDT 2007

"wolfc" wrote : The failing scenario is:
  | @Stateless class MyBean extends SuperBean implements SomeInterface {}
  |   |
  |   | interface SomeInterface {}
  |   |
  |   | class SuperBean implements RemoteInterface {}
  |   |
  |   | @Remote interface RemoteInterface {}
  | If I follow the letter than SomeInterface will become the only business interface (local).

The spec says nothing about inheritance of interfaces.

anonymous wrote :
  | If I follow EJBTHREE-785 than RemoteInterface will become the only business interface (remote).

Nope, just read EJBTHREE_785.  What Gavin wants is this:

  | public class MyBean implements MyRemote {}
  |
  | @Stateless
  | public class SubBean extends MyBean {}

Business interface of SubBean has a remote interface of MyRemote.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093178#4093178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093178