[jboss-dev-forums] [Deployers on JBoss (Deployers/JBoss)] - Re: JBossEjbParsingDeployer

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 06:53:52 EDT 2007

"wolfc" wrote : I don't like the exception coming from the parse method, they're non-descriptive.

I should have said: I don't like the exception coming from the deployer.
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: The xml META-INF/jboss.xml is not well formed!
It's actually: Can't find any root element matching the given namespace.
Some reference to some doc might be nice, because the code nowhere points out to SchemaResolverConfig which is setup in metadata-beans.xml.

Next one:
http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/projects/metadata/trunk/src/test/resources/org/jboss/test/metadata/ejb/JBoss50_testSimple.xml?revision=66083&view=markup
Works okay in jboss-metadata, but not in trunk.
org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: -1:-1 154:3 The markup in the document preceding the root element must be well-formed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094474#4094474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094474