[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: What supplies the destination ActivationConfigProperty?

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 07:52:36 EDT 2007

The problem is caused by the messaging-type getting defaulted to JMS
in the new metadata.

  | @XmlType(name="message-driven-beanType")
  | public class MessageDrivenBeanMetaData extends EnterpriseBeanMetaData
  | {
  |
  |    /** The messaging type */
  |    private String messagingType = "javax.jms.MessageListener";

this is not correct. The user must either specify it in the xml or use an annotation.

For backwards compatibility in EJB2 we assume a non-jca container
(i.e. JMSContainerInvoker style xml) if there is NO messaging-type.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096020#4096020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096020