[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss/Tomcat Integration] - Re: Generate SSOID in WebAuthentication

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 10:14:33 EDT 2007

"cristant at fstrf.org" wrote : I've been tracking this issue for a couple weeks now, since having SSO int he programmatic web login classes would make the facility I wrote to pass user authentication over from a legacy portal application a lot easier.

  | Obviously I can implement something like CAS instead, but what we have now will work perfectly as long as the SSO tokens get set.
  |
  | Thanks,
  | ~Matt
Matt, this issue is still in the back of my mind.  So it is not dead yet.  It will not make into the 4.2.2 release (as that is coming out soon). But will be part of 4.2.3 I guess.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096104#4096104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096104