[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: What supplies the destination ActivationConfigProperty?

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 13:42:22 EDT 2007

I reverted the default and have the MessageDrivenContainer selecting the old default now, and the MDBUnitTestCase is passing. Still seeing another related error where the null class is not being dealt with correctly that I'm looking at:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096222#4096222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096222