[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: What supplies the destination ActivationConfigProperty?

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 06:44:30 EDT 2007

You're not listening to what I'm saying.

It should be using the JBossJMSMessageEndpointFactory for these
backwards compatible deployments.

This class exists to provide backwards compatibilty for old JMS MDBs,
the reason it is not working is because the "hack" is only enabled for old style
deployments.

We don't want to overwrite the activation config properties
when the user is explicitly using JCA 1.5, e.g. maybe it is ActiveMQ or WSMQ
inbound JMS resource adapter that has a different activation spec
(i.e. different properties).

Even worse, there should be nothing JMS specific in JBossMessageEndpointFactory!

Your fix will mean other non-JMS activation specs will fail when the non-JMS rar says:
"I don't have an activation config property called destination"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096908#4096908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096908