[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of AOP on JBoss (Aspects/JBoss)] - Re: ClassLoading Module usage

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 09:20:00 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : I don't like either of these. :-)

  | "kabir.khan at jboss.com" wrote :
  |   | Without clearing the black list, the new class is never picked up. Can we include a method to do this in the spi? We would not even need to clear the whole set, just a particular entry. The domain already has a method for this, but I need it on BaseClassLoader.
  |   |

  | It shouldn't be blacklisting at all if classes can suddenly appear.
  | This just needs adding to the ClassLoaderMetaData, i.e. whether
  | caching and blacklisting can be done for the classloader.

AFAICT we don't know this at the time the classloader is created? So basically we need to turn off blacklisting of all classloaders in jboss 5?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096966#4096966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096966