[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - JIRA management

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 20:44:03 EDT 2007

I think we should get one JIRA per extracted module in order to have a correct management of bugs.

Yesterday I resolved a bug in the common module and I targetted it at 2.6.3 releases, it was really targetted at common module 1.0.1 and trunk it should have been this way rather.

The current jboss-portal jira would become the place where we integrate all those modules for our different releases.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097148#4097148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097148