[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: metadata simplication

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 08:47:02 EDT 2007

JBossMetaData.getEnterpriseBeans() should return a JBossEnterpriseBeansMetaData, which implements IEnterpriseBeansMetaData. For the raw parsing output this should be the jboss.xml contents. To create the merged view we do need to create a new JBossMetaData instance and merge the jboss and spec parse results, so we agree there.

In terms of having the override associated with the jboss version of the metadata, its not really needed and could be dropped. I do think we do need the merge logic between the spec and jboss classes in the various classes for ease of maintence. I don't have a strong prefernce for merging into this vs one of the arguments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097454#4097454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097454