[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the WSRP implementation] - Unable to Consume Remote Portlet

vinuneelu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 10:45:59 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am Vinu. I am a new user in JBoss. I was trying its WSRP Services.
But when I tried to consume Remote portlet from Websphere Portal Sever,
it is giving the error as follows

"javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: EJPWC1104E: The Producer environment has timed out. The Consumer needs to invoke initCookie() again".

How can I configure my JBoss consumer so that it can invoke initCookie()
 method of Websphere Portal Producer?
My OS is WindowsXP. Remote OS is also the same.

Looking forward for a solution.

Thank You
Vinu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098351#4098351