[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Generalizing supply/demand

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 19:38:14 EDT 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : "alesj" wrote : Can't we/they simply re-write those mbean to MC beans?
  |   |
  | No.

Uf. :-)
btw: why not?

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote :
  | 'ales' wrote :
  |   | Demand already is a simple DependencyItem.
  |   | And I just extended it with some 'matching' notion.
  |   |
  | I don't see how an mbean can satisfy the demand of an mc bean with the current spi because the matching of demand to supply does not use the mc bean independent apis.

It can't. :-)
It can only demand whatever with legacy 'demand' element.
I have no objections with moving demand/supply notion to our dependency module. Although this bloats simple 'state machine' impl in dependency.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100468#4100468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100468