[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Microcontainer integration and the test framework

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 16:29:25 EDT 2007

"ataylor" wrote : There will be 2 ways to run a server.

  | 1. similar to how it works now as if it was running within the jbossas using the service container
  | 2. Bootstrapped standalone directly with just the microcontainer.
  |
  | I prefer the second way altho'

Me too.

anonymous wrote :  this doesn't test integration.

I don't think that's problem, it's the purpose of the AS integration testsuite to test integration, not our test suite.

anonymous wrote :
  | also, when Tim implements the new persistence mechanism do we really need to run all the tests against every database we support?

No we won't have to This will make life a lot simpler. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100837#4100837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100837