[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Transaction Services] - Re: Removal of JBossTM from JBossAS trunk

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 11:51:46 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | For the CORBA/OTS integration, we probably need a seperate
  | jboss-corba-spi in the integration project? Or should this go in the
  | jboss-transaction-spi?

How about jboss-corba-orb-spi and jboss-corba-ots-spi? I doubt we'll be adding any further implementations based on OMG technologies in the near future, but keeping the projects hierarchical should make it easier to manage in the future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081730#4081730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081730