[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Failure on XAResourceRecoveryTest

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 23:50:58 EDT 2007

I need some help understanding this...

XAResourceRecoveryTest::testRecoveryOnSend will aways fail if running after  XARecoveryTest::testMockCoordinatorRecoveryWithJBossTSXids.

After some investigation, XAResourceRecoveryTest would fail by simply initializing TxControl by calling any method (such as TxControl.isEnabled()).

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/trunk/tests/src/org/jboss/test/messaging/jms/XARecoveryTest.java

This is because testMockCoordinatorRecoveryWithJBossTSXids is instantiating com.arjuna.ats.jta.xa.XidImple, and that is initializing TxControl which is starting a ObjectStore.

Later on testRecoveryOnSend, the test would get a message "Told not to rollback {0}" on logs. I still don't know what's the reason but any help is welcome.

I was considering to comment the Mock Test out until we find a way to use the XidImple directly.

Clebert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081936#4081936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081936