[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: mc release prep

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 05:51:54 EDT 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : The aop 2.0.0.alpha6 and mc 2.0.0.Beta4 release are ready, but there is a temp AspectDeployer that is broken. I assume this is due to the class loading being in flux. I have commented out the JBossScopedClassLoaderHelper usage.

The latest version of AOP contains an updated AspectDeployer in the
asintegration project. The temp version in "system" is then redundant and should
be deleted with the configuration changed in the bootstrap-beans.xml, etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082048#4082048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082048