[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: KernelRegistryPlugins and dependencies

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 13:25:04 EDT 2007

With a change to the MCDependencyPolicy to include the

  |    public void addJNDIName(String name, ClassLoader loader)
  |    public void addDependency(DemandMetaData dependency)
  |    {
  |       dependencies.add(dependency);
  |    }

and an override in JBoss5DependencyPolicy to use a JndiDemandMetaData:

  | public class JBoss5DependencyPolicy extends MCDependencyPolicy
  | {
  |    @Override
  |    public void addJNDIName(String name, ClassLoader loader)
  |    {
  |       this.addDependency(new JndiDemandMetaData(name, loader));
  |    }

the webservice test that was failing in JBCTS-645 is passing. I have checked this changes into the ejb3 project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083127#4083127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083127