[jboss-dev-forums] [QA of JBoss Portal] - Re: SSO Unit Testing

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 13:26:29 EDT 2007

No the simple web application is not done yet. I will be looking into it this week.

However, it would still be a good idea to sometimes be able to run the full server side portal setup inside of Cairo to once in a while do a proper test, so that we don't miss any fringe scenarios, which can pop up with SSO quite a bit.

JOSSO has very similar setup to CAS from deployment standpoint.

Have you gotten the CAS setup to run inside Cairo yet?

Here are the details for the CAS setup.
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CASSSOFrameworkIntegration

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085640#4085640