[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: ManagedOperation aspects for the ProfileService.Manageme

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 08:44:20 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | The invocation should be going through the KernelBus.
  | But the KernelBus is not up-to-date with respect to your {Attribute|Invoke}DispatchContext

The only thing that KernelBus currently does is invoke(Object name, TargettedJoinpoint).

  |    Object invoke(Object name, TargettedJoinpoint joinPoint) throws Throwable;

I can add a

  |    Object invoke(Object name, ContextJoinpoint joinPoint) throws Throwable;
  |
  | public interface ContextJoinpoint extends Joinpoint
  | {
  |    ControllerContext getContext();
  |
  |    void setContext(ControllerContext context);
  | }

and then just implement my own ContextJoinpoint that does the {Attribute|Invoke}DispatchContext.

Or how to make KernelBus up to date?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086649#4086649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086649