[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: ManagedObject support in next messaging release

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 04:27:16 EDT 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : That means that the messaging destinations need to use these mbeans. Currently that is not the case:

Right, I'd rather not force people to change their configs - this could be a real hassle.

I'd rather just add the annotations to the current classes and live with the necessary imports.

When we do the full MC integration as part of JBM 2.0 (i.e. POJOify everything) then we'll be changing everything around anyway and this will result in config changes. We could create the proper integration layer at that stage.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087098#4087098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087098