[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Unifying metadata

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 08:05:39 EDT 2007

"wolfc" wrote : I don't like all the merge logic in the binding classes. Can't we have a separate class hierarchy for that?

  | Then it would become: new MergedJBossMetaData(ejbJarMetaData, jbossMetaData);
  | And standardjboss.xml: new MergedJBossMetaData(standardJbossMetaData, new MergedJBossMetaData(ejbJarMetaData, jbossMetaData));
  |
  | (it still needs some polishing)
  |
  | And no more the need to ask for merged beans or stuff.

That's ok as long as you can get back to the original metadata.
If you can't ask for the original ejb-jar and jboss metadata and marshal them
back to the original xml then its no good.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087193#4087193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087193