[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Beta3 blocking issues

dimitris@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 23 04:06:59 EDT 2007

JBAS-4660 is about the testsuite not doing well when the server is bound to an IP address, other than localhost.

Rajesh has created a testsuite run that doesn't bind to a non-localhost ip, so the issue is not exactly critical.
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15-noip/

In Branch_4_2, I think we have fixed this, but we have also changed jboss to bind to localhost by default, and we should probably do the same for trunk.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4087612#4087612

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4087612