[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: ManagedOperation aspects for the ProfileService.Manageme

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 20:23:42 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  | The RuntimeComponentDispatcher will stay, it's the KernelBus that has changed. And by that our RuntimeComponentDispatcher impl has changed as well.
  |
  | I agree it should go into MVImpl, but what if we are deep into MC impl - which should be PS unaware?

Where is the RuntimeComponentDispatcher, I don't see it in the mc trunk. Its not clear why the PS can't be doing the KernelBus invocation once it has the name and setter for the runtime property.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088634#4088634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088634