[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: ManagedOperation aspects for the ProfileService.Manageme

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 20:46:29 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  | But PS need something like MetaDataNameProvider to get the actual runtime component name.

Yes, I don't see that the RuntimeComponentDispatcher should be in the mc. Its ps integration code.

"alesj" wrote :
  | So you want to change this:
  |
  |   | ctxProp.setValue((Serializable)prop.getValue());
  |   |
  | with the actual runtime invocation - via KernelBus?

No, we need an aspect that applies to setValue and:
1. writes the value back to the metada instance
2. forwards the value to the KernelBus if its a runtime property.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4088643#4088643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4088643