[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBoss 2.0 Thread model

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 13:13:21 EDT 2008

I have seen this problem come up many times in different guises.

What we're really talking about here is some kind of "sticky" thread pool executor.

Where you have a pool of threads to service requests, but consecutive invocations can have an affinity for a particular thread depending on some key (this corresponds to the "session id").

I'm kind of surprised j2se doesn't already contain something that can do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140647#4140647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140647