[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - svn --non-interactive failing

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 5 19:13:40 EDT 2008

I'm trying to release the common-logging-spi project using mvn release:prepare, and it keeps failing on the svn. It appears to be a specific issue with running svn with --non-interactive as if I run the same command outside of mvn  I see the same error:

  | valkyrie:trunk starksm$ svn --non-interactive copy --file /tmp/maven-scm-614745047.commit . https://svn.jboss.org/repos/common/common-logging-spi/tags/2.0.5.GA
  | svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/common/common-logging-spi/tags/2.0.5.GA'
  | svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/common/common-logging-spi/tags/2.0.5.GA': authorization failed (https://svn.jboss.org)

Runnng the same command without --non-interactive works fine:

  | valkyrie:trunk starksm$ svn copy --file /tmp/maven-scm-614745047.commit . https://svn.jboss.org/repos/common/common-logging-spi/tags/2.0.5.GA
  |
  | Committed revision 2795.

Can't remember having this issue before.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141863#4141863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141863