[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JCA on JBoss] - Re: JBAS-5278 Errors .

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 05:24:47 EDT 2008

"vickyk" wrote : We need something generic as this
  | https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/
  |
  | I think the existing JMS ra can be generic but is based on many assumptions .

Looks like this thread is diverging into several different topics

1) Implementation of a JBM specific RA using an internal API. This is really a sub project of JBM and won't happen until JBM 2.0

2) Fixing the instanceof bug in the current pseudo-generic JMS RA.

3) Improving the current pseudo-generic resource JMS RA to work with providers that don't provide a connection consumer. Looks like the glassfish one deals with this by doing synchonrous receives.

I would suggest each of these are spun off into separate threads...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142295#4142295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142295