[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Programmatic policy for jar handling

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 09:08:58 EDT 2008

When I'm swapping the root with unpacked on top level, must I also change the root in VFSDeployment?
AbstractStructureBuilder.class

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144469#4144469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144469