[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Noise at undeployment

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 09:33:21 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Yes please. It took me two hours including disassembling the jar in my local
  | repository before I figured this out.
  |
  | If we are going to use version control then let's do it properly otherwise it is pointless.

Sorry again... It was my understanding that if I retaged, the maven repo would pick this up, and as we hadn't officially released CR1 I thought the re-upload would be appropriate.

anonymous wrote : P.S. Why isn't this default config visible in the -persistence-service.xml for easy override?
  | It was while I was researching how to do this (by reading the source), that
  | I realised the source didn't match the object.

We do this for all the databases but HSQLDB. On HSQLDB we just pick the default config specified on the source code. But we can consider also exposing  the SQL Statement  on next release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144484#4144484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144484