[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - InVM Transport now available on JBESB_4_2_1_GA_FP1 branch

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 17 12:26:49 EDT 2008

This means you no longer need to define at least 1 Message Aware Listener.  In fact, you no longer need to define any listeners on a Service e.g.

  | <service category="ServiceCat" name="ServiceName" description="Test Service">
  |     <actions mep="RequestResponse">
  |         <action name="action" class="org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.SetPayloadAction">
  |             <property name="payload" value="Tom Fennelly" />
  |         </action>
  |     </actions>
  | </service>

See the Programmers Guide for me details (page 41).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144948#4144948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144948