[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: webservices ejb3 api usage

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 07:04:27 EDT 2008

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : I don't get it. How is an intermediate deployer different from what we already do to Ejb3Deployment? Those interfaces just specify our requirements towards EJB3 meta data. If I am going to put another deployer in between, I still need to work on Ejb3Deployment.
Ejb3Deployment won't be there anymore, you need to work on JBossMetaData. To get that you need to create a deployer which has as input:
addInput(MergedJBossMetaDataDeployer.EJB_MERGED_ATTACHMENT_NAME);

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145455#4145455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145455