[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Annotation scanning

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 05:47:57 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote :
  | So, what would be a good entry point into this in our classloading?
  | Part of ClassLoadingPolicy?

The entry point should be the module, which probably mean it delegates
to the ClassLoadingPolicy (when the module is implemented by ClassLoadingPolicy :-)

But this is only for the Class visitor.

The rest of the annotation processing should be in the deployers project.

To address Kabir'rs issue I'd suggest something like:

  | public interface ClassVisitor
  | {
  |    void visit(URL classURL, String className, ClassLoader cl);
  | }

So you can do URL.openStream() and pass it to javassit.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145745#4145745

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145745