[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: GA releases of mc projects?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 16:38:16 EDT 2008

"kabir.khan at jboss.com" wrote :
  | So, can we have GA releases of jboss-mdr and jboss-reflect as discussed in Neuchatel?

I would first like to finish these JIRA issues:
 - http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCL-9
 - http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBDEPLOY-13
 - http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-277
since they might be potential API changers/fixers when they use Reflect and MDR.
And I remember having one Reflect issue, when dealing with non-public method invocations.

But even then GA is not a direct option, needing CR1 before that.
btw: Who is so badly needing AOP GA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146638#4146638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146638