[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of AOP on JBoss (Aspects/JBoss)] - Re: Classloading problems with ClassProxyFactory

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 14:09:23 EDT 2008

Brian,

If the
anonymous wrote :
  | MethodHashesByClass.methodHashesByClass
  | + WeakHashMap.table
  | ++ WeakHashMap$Entry.value
  | +++ HashMap.table
  | ++++ HashMap$Entry.value
  | +++++ MethodPersistentReference.referencedObject
  | ++++++ SoftReference.referent
  | +++++++ java.lang.reflect.Method.clazz
  | ++++++++ class Person.classloader
  | +++++++++ "http-scoped-field.war" classloader classes
  | ++++++++++ proxy to ArrayList

If MethodHashesByClass refers to org.jboss.aop.util.MethodHashing. Changing the underlying SoftReference to a WeakReference should fix the problem you are seeing? Please confirm and we'll make the change for you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147311#4147311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147311