[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Pushing correct aspect manager for a deployment

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 08:04:37 EDT 2008

"kabir.khan at jboss.com" wrote : .
  | Another problem is that for scoped deployments I am changing the beans name to something unique and adding an alias annotation containing the bean name. This breaks with the new code in BeanMetaDataDeployer. I will post more on this once I have some more information about what exactly is going on...

Why?

You'll break all sorts of assumptions related to deployment components
the metadata scopes, and reporting incomplete deployments if you do that wrong.

It seems to me that you need to take a step backwards to the original problem
and explain what you are really trying to solve, rather than try to figure out
what has broken because you are hacking at things you shouldn't. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169014#4169014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169014