[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss/Tomcat Integration] - Re: JBAS-5673 - Metadata processing

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 18:11:58 EDT 2008

"emuckenhuber" wrote :
  | Although i think that in this case we have the same issue we had with servlets once. That the 'Resolution should not happen via InjectionContainer'.
  | Which is basically that the references are not processed by the MappedReferenceMetaDataDeployer.
  | But i guess we can postpone this specific injection handling a bit ? :)
Yes. If we do need late runtime resolution it should be based on the MappedReferenceMetaDataResolverDeployer DeploymentEndpointResolver output.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172919#4172919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172919