[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - "removedislocal" Error

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 00:12:49 EST 2008

I've fixed the deployment for "removedislocal" integration tests.

This is a simple SLSB call, the only change is that the "IsLocalInterceptor" is commented out.

The resulting error is:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: cannot import a transaction context when a transaction is already associated with the thread
  | 	at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:62)

What do we want to do with this?  In theory we shouldn't need IsLocalInterceptor as it's only there for performance reasons.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197026#4197026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197026