[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss (Clusters/JBoss)] - Re: Handling of 'deployments taking ~1 minute' scenario

aparolini88 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 03:03:23 EST 2008

What we observed here is that under our Jgroup TCP stack (with a Gossip server), when one node stops answering intra-cluster RMI calls, we have those two side effects: 1 minute timeout per EJB on HAJNDI name binding at Jboss boot time, and 1 minute timeout on any HAJNDI EJB calls.

Ok. I'll reopen the previous support case I had with Galder Z.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125394#4125394

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125394