[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossCache] - Re: This is too verbose for DEBUG level

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 3 14:06:24 EST 2008

Yes, that's what I figured too.  It seems our JCL in thirdparty/apache-logging is somewhat broken. It says it's '1.1.0.jboss' but when you try to step it through a debugger the commons-logging-src.zip in that folder doesn't match what's being executed.

What's being executed is mapping trace onto debug.  The source shows the correct call being made.

Where in source control does "1.1.0.jboss" live?  I'll rebuild it and see if that fixes it locally.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125882#4125882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125882