[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: property values in ManagementViewImpl.applyTemplate

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 13:47:36 EST 2008

I'll look more into this as soon as I commit the datasource properties type of value changes. We talked about this being related to the problem I'm seeing with properties from runtime=true ManagedObjects not getting mapped to the configuration object. I'm not sure its exactly the same issue, but we need to clarify naming across configuration, runtime and templates to be sure this works for any type of deployment model.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127139#4127139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127139