[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Datasource Connection Properties using CollectionMetaTyp

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 17:10:46 EST 2008

Oh, yes, let me check that. It will be a problem because you would create the input connection-properties from the template, and the type would be wrong. One of the things we need to fix is that the template info properties are not derived from the management annotations, and therefore have to be duplicated and they get out of sync. The ManagementProperty annotation needs an includeInTemplate flag:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-239

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127602#4127602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127602