[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss/Tomcat Integration] - Re: Tomcat Deployer is wrong in JBoss Head

remy.maucherat@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 18:01:55 EST 2008

Ok, I am experimenting with that separation, and I am not getting anywhere due to the current classloading behavior.

It seems there's no possibility to cast an instance of a class (from a JAR in JBoss' lib folder, namely AbstractWarDeployment) loaded from jbossweb.sar to a class loaded from the jbossweb.deployer (the same AbstractWarDeployment class). The two appear to be using completely separate classloaders, with no delegation going on.

Any ideas ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127623#4127623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127623