[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: JBossAS CR1 build plan

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 20:11:45 EST 2008

"wolfc" wrote :
  | Even if both were mavenized it still wouldn't work, because jbossas and ejb3 run with different aggregators. It needs to become and will from point on always be a multi-stage rocket.
I don't follow why. Sure, both product releases would require separate runs of the top level aggregation entry point, but if both were mavenized, projects properly separated, running the top level jbossas release pom target should be able to build everything.

In practice I think we should separate the release project from the base artifacts and one would have to run the build in stages. Is that what you mean?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128034#4128034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128034