[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Can you create a MetaValue object without an actual valu

bytor99999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 11:33:11 EST 2008

I completely agree with you Adrian, we shouldn't alter one api to fix someone else's problems.

My suggestion was to have a method in the MetaValueFactory object where you pass a MetaType and it returns a mutable MetaValue object. I was not suggesting putting empty MetaValues where ever you find nulls.

I thought maybe other people might want it to. I wouldn't go so far as saying that just because I would want that that everyone else must want it. I was definitely deferring that to you guys to determine. :)

There isn't a "Fix the original problem" in this situation.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128424#4128424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128424